At NC Kids, we help connect waiting children with families by:
- Featuring waiting children on this website and the national Adopt US Kids website. These websites help you find legally free children who are awaiting adoption.
- Maintaining a central database of children available for adoption and families who are interested in adopting children from the foster care system
- Offering matching services for waiting children with pre-approved families registered with NC Kids
We also provide:
- Adoption support services, including how to get started on your adoption
- Community outreach
- Announcement of trainings and adoption-related events
NC Kids works with agencies, children and families. We are not an adoption agency and do not make any decisions about child placement.
For more information, or to register with NC Kids, please call our hotline at 877-625-4371 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.