Child Support Services Mission Statement:
“To consistently collect as much child support money as possible for the benefit of North Carolina’s children.”
The N.C. Child Support Services Program provides services to over 400,000 families. The program has a strong commitment to securing financial and medical support for the children in these families.
The following links are available:
- E-Child Support - This website allows you to make a payment, check your case, calculate child support obligations, and find a local office.
- General Information about Child Support Services – This page contains information about what CSS is, how the CSS program is organized, and a brief history of the CSS program.
- Information for the General Public – This page contains information about CSS for people who are not already participants in a CSS case.
- Information for Custodial Parents – This page contains information for the custodian or guardian of the child(ren) in a CSS case.
- Information for Noncustodial Parents – This page contains information for the noncustodial parent(s) of the child(ren) in a CSS case.
- Information for Employers – This page contains information for employers of noncustodial parents in a CSS case.
- Information for Attorneys – This page contains information for attorneys who represent CSS or any of the participants in a CSS case.
- A Glossary of Terms – This page contains terms and definitions that are widely used in the child support services process.
We strive to keep this information as accurate as possible. If information on this page needs to be updated, please Email us.
Page Modified 04/08/2013