PROJECT 4: Child Services
Project 4 is tentatively scheduled for October 2015 through September 2017. The order to implement Projects 3, 4 and 5 may be changed as needed.
- Screening and intake for Child Protective Services (CPS); intake for general services.
- Facilities and service providers' licensure support.
- CPS assessment (investigative and family).
- Structured Decision Making Tools.
- Service planning and provision of services to families and individuals in-home.
- Child and Family Team documentation.
- Court activities.
- Service planning and provision of services to families and individuals out of home.
- Placement and payment for residential care (including out of state placements and receiving requests).
- Adoption filing and finalization (indexing for Vital Records, NCKids registry).
- Legacy System replacement: Child Placement and Payment System (CPPS), Central Registry Child Abuse and Neglect (CRCAN), Central Registry Fatalities (FAT), Multiple Response System (MRS), Adoption Index Management System (AIMS), Foster Care Facility Licensing System (FCFLS), Interstate Compact for the Placement of Children (ICPC).