Accepting Applications for In-home Aide Services

Effective January 1, 2009 the Acute and Home Care Licensure and Certification Section will begin accepting applications for the provision of in-home aide services ("personal care services"). 

To provide in-home aide services, the provider must be licensed in accordance with G.S. 131E to operate a home care agency.  Please visit our website for additional information and instructions regarding the licensure application and survey process.

Should you have any questions after reviewing the website, please contact Nancy Joyce, Administrative Officer at 919-855-4620.