The Enterprise Active Directory Service (EADS) is a central location for network administration and security. It provides authorization for all users and computers in a network. It enforces security policies and allows for more efficient installation and updating of software. Here is where DHSR employees can find resources for EADS and their day to day work.
Move to New Server
Virtual Machine Information
How to Connect to the New Server (PDF, 135 KB)
Installing VMWare View Icon Instructions (PDF, 734 KB)
HP Laserjet m225dw download (ZIP, 436 MB)
These are how-to guides with Microsoft applications.
- How to Activate your Office (PDF, 174 KB)
- Setting Up Outlook 2013 (PDF, 661 KB)
- Adding a Service Account to Outlook (PDF, 12 KB)
- How to Set up Microsoft Word 2013 to Save As a .doc File (PDF, 69 KB)
- How to convert a Word document to PDF (PDF, 100 KB)
- Open a PDF file in Word (PDF, 48 KB)
- How to Disable Protected View in Microsoft Office (PDF, 73 KB)
Quick Start Guides
There are helpful tools available online to assist with learning the new Microsoft Office products.
- Access 2010
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- Word 2013
- Additional videos on various topics related to computers
Microsoft also has tutorials online.
- Encrypting Files to Email to your Windows 7 machine (PDF, 251 KB)
- How to Export/Import Internet Favorites (PDF, 1.32 MB)