Adult Medicaid Manual MA-2250 INCOME
A. Income documentation is required for all cases.
B. The following must be documented:
1. A/B's statements regarding available income; include negative responses.
2. The source and type of income, and a collateral contact if one is necessary.
3. Efforts to determine employment and exploration of potential unearned income.
REVISED 11/01/12-CHANGE NO. 17-12
4. Copies of correspondence and documents, forms, notification.
5. Amount and type of earned and unearned income and any operational expenses.
6. Base period used and the income available.
7. Changes which may occur in the future. Flag the case. Use special use codes which are available to flag the case.
8. Other facts, information, or dates used to support your decision.