Family and Children's Medicaid MA-3405 TWELVE MONTHS TRANSITIONAL MEDICAID
VI. OVERVIEW OF EIS TRACKING DURING THE TRANSITIONAL PERIOD
Transitional Medicaid has quarterly reporting. The assistance unit must complete quarterly Transitional Benefit Reports, DMA-5082, to report gross earned income and child care expenses. EIS automatically generates the reports.
A. Automated Quarterly Reports
1. Quarterly Reporting
In the last month of the quarter, EIS generates a report for the recipient to complete for that quarter’s earnings. Reports are to be returned and reviewed quarterly.
EXAMPLE: Case is eligible for TMA effective October. The first quarter is October – December. The quarterly report will be generated on pull night in December. The report is due in January.
2. Quarterly Deadlines
a. The deadlines for the return of the quarterly reports are in the 4th, 7th, and 10th months of Transitional Medicaid. Refer to the Work First/ Transitional Reporting Schedule for specific dates.
REVISED 11/01/11 - CHANGE NO. 15-11
REISSUED 11/01/11 - CHANGE NO. 15-11
C. Transitional Cases Due Review Report
1. The Transitional Cases Due Review Report lists cases that have not returned the quarterly report in the 4th month. The report also lists cases in the 10th month that returned all the quarterly reports. This report is available in XPTR. See D., below for XPTR name.
a. Cases on this report in the 4th month need an ex-parte review. Cases on this report in the 10th month need a redetermination.
b. Cases in the 7th and 10th month that do not return the quarterly report will not be included on the Transitional Cases Due Review Report. These cases display on the Case Management report as review due.
2. Automated reporting and tracking procedures are found in VII. below. You may also refer to EIS Manual Sections 3600 and 3800.
D. Reports In XPTR
1. The Transitional Cases Due Review report is available in XPTR. The XPTR name is DHREJ TRANS CASES DUE REVIEW. Counties also receive a paper copy of this report.
2. The Transitional Notice Register report is available in XPTR. The XPTR name is DHREJ Transitional Notice REG. Counties also receive a paper copy of this report.
3. The Work First Quarterly Reporting Register is available in XPTR. The XPTR name is DHREJ WF QTRLY REPORTING REG.